2012年5月23日水曜日

BR1-01:Snow White and seven Dwarfs

"Queen Bella told me to kill you! I don’t want to kill you… Of course I can’t kill you. I can tell her you’re dead, but you can never go back to the castle again. She hates you!"(p. [n.p.]).

商品の詳細I think that Snow White is too pure. So, she must know society. And, I surprised that she sat up, because she ate a poisoned apples. I knowing Snow White story is Snow White and stepmother acted the old lady ate apple together. Snow White ate a red apple. While, stepmother acted the old lady ate a white apple. But, in this story, Queen Bella didn’t eat a white apple. And, Prince didn’t appear. I was surprised it, because I knowing Snow White and the seven dwarfs is always appear prince. Then, he helped her.

Next, I introduce my favorite line in this story. It write first paragraph. This line is wood cutter’s. He takes Snow White to forest. But, he worried about it, because Queen Bella ordered him who kills Snow White. This line expresses his distress.

White, Catherine E. (2008). Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Italy: Black Cat Publishing.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿