2012年5月23日水曜日

Essay1-02b My university life

Hello, My name is Ayumi. I enter KGU last year. This year KGU student 2nd. I am on the school resister the college of foreign language. So, I study English language, culture, literature everyday. Today, I will talk to my university life. My university has many good points. I enjoy my university life very much. So, I want to teach you. Iwill talk about buildings, clubs, access.

First, I will talk about buildings. My university has convenient point. For example, a section of a library. My university’s library has many sections and many books, newspapers, magazines, movies and so on. And, my university’s library has many computers. Another place, LAWSON in KGU. The building’s the second floor has a beauty parlor and a photo studio and so on. My university has a convenience store. It is very useful place. I sometimes use there. Other, my university has a bakery. The bakery’s bread is very tasty. Especially, I often eat bagel bread. It is very tasty.

Second, I will talk about clubs. My university has many clubs. All total is about 100 clubs. I enter club now. I enjoy club activities. For example, BBQ, look at fireworks, and travel somewhere. My club friends very kind me and listen to my trouble. I thanks for them every time. Sometimes, I meet other club friends. They talk to me kindly. I glad to it and interesting. I think happy these times.

Third, I will talk about access. My university standing very useful place. I go to school by train and walking. My university standing near the station. So, I think my university is very useful. I use about 15 minutes to go to my university. And, near the my university, many apartment and a solitary house and so on. Some friends live a single life. But, they looks busy everyday. They always make own meals. I respect them everytime.

Last, I will talk about other buildings. I want to teach KGU's other buildings. KGU has high school, junior high school, and preschool. A junior high school was builted by about two years ago. The building is very clean. A high school build in near the university. So, We can see their ground from our library. They looks like enjoy. The high school student sometimes come LAWSON and bakery. They are very cheerful everyday.
Do you understand my university’s good points? I want to talk my university’s good points still. For example, a gymnasium, playground, a club room. I want to come there. So, I introduce a section of my university to you. I enjoy my university school life everyday. So, you enjoy this university school life too.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿