2012年5月25日金曜日

My part time job


Today, I will talk about my part time job. I changed part time job at April. Before, I worked after school care of school children. But, I work movie theater now. The work is very hard for me. The movie has four sections. I want to introduce these sections.

 First section is ticket counter. The section is important, because the section deal with much money. And, we choose movie theater sheet. It is difficult for me, because the section has many rules about how to choose movie theater sheet. The rates different by age. Infant is cost of 800yen. Junior school student, junior high school student are costs of 1000yen. High school student, technical collage student and collage student are cost of 1500yen. More than these are cost of 1800yen. But, the movie theater has other any service. For example, husband and wife discount, cinema card discount, ladies day and so on. If you want to see 3D movie, you must pay 400yen more than the rate. But, if you come to take 3D glasses, you must pay 300yen more than rate.

 Second section is goods store. The goods store has many goods. For example, movie brochure, books, DVDs and key holders and so on. The goods store sells advance ticket too. I think difficult about explanation of advance ticket. Next to goods store, many candies lines up. It smells very sweet.

 Third section is food store. The food store sells popcorn, juice, potatoes and so on. I think this section is the most busiest section. The section has many menus. If your cinema card has many miles, you can buy foods by the points.

 Fourth section is floor section. The section of work content is announce movie information, take customer’s rubbish. And clean the movie theater and so on. I think that the section is the most difficult section at all sections.

 At now, Movie theater show many movies. For example, “Detective Conan”, “Sadako 3D” and “Dark Shadow” and so on. Especially, I want to recommend you “Dark Shadow”. This movie’s the lead is Jonny Depp. He is very interesting actor. In other, “GIRL”, “Men In Black”, and “Hotaru no hikari” show coming soon. Why don’t you go movie theater?
total:371words

2 件のコメント: