2012年6月6日水曜日

BR1-02:MEN IN BLACK


‘Bug!’ called Kay. ‘Listen to me, Bug!’ I’m talking to you! How many of you do I hit and kill with a news paper, do you know? Hundreds? Thousands? You’re nothing, Bug!’(p. [n.p.]).


I think that the story is very interesting. Some aliens appear in this story. Especially, Bug is the most creepy alien in other aliens. He looks like cockroach. I hate it. He hates kill the insects. If some people kill insects in front of him, he would angry and kill the people. He is a very excessive alien. So, he is dangerous. Latter, Kay said to Bug first paragraph’s line. So, he angry. Then, he ate Kay. And, Jay scrunch many cockroaches. He angry again. But, Kay shoot gun in the Bug. He was suddenly all over the street in hundreds of little pieces. Jay and Kay knock down him. Sometimes, Jay said very unique lines It is factor in interesting the story.
商品の詳細



Edinburgh Gate, Harlow, (1998). MEN IN BLACK. England: Pearson Education Limited

total:166words

1 件のコメント: