2012年12月3日月曜日

BR 2-06: Solar Cooking

"Sollar cooking is a simple yet brilliant idea that has several advantages."(p. 15)

I am instead of solar cooking very much. I thhink that the system is good for the earth. I want to know about the system. But, I am not good at kind of various machines.

 This book write about the solar cooking system. And this book has many pictures. So, this book is easy to understand for me. And, the pictures looks very interesting very much for me. Then, I think that the book is not speciality, so I think that almost people can understand to solar cooking. I thik that same comment to first line in book. I want to increase solar system in Japan.

total:106words
商品の詳細

Waring, Rob. (2009). Solar Cooking. London, England: Footprint Reading Library.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿