2012年12月21日金曜日

BR 2-09: Titanic

"On board there would be a gym, a swimming pool, tennis courts, a library... and even kennels for the passengers' dogs." (p. 11)

 I think that the story is very famous story in the world. The story became famous work in movie. In the movie, a man and a woman fall in love in Titanic. So, I thought that they appear in the book and they fall in love like the movie. But, they were not appear in this book.

 The contents of the book, various speciallity knowledge was written in the book. So, I was surprised very much. The knowledge is very high quality and  it has speciallity picture inthe book. Then, I thought that the book is very difficult for me.

total:100words

商品の詳細Claybourne, Anna, & Daynes, Katie. (2006). Titanic. London, England: Usborne Young Reading.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿