2012年12月31日月曜日

Turns round in this year

 This year, I was very enjoying. And, I think that I was very busy  in this year. Then, I turns round in this year.

 First of January. In this time, I was freshman still. Then, I weak at French gramer. In January, I had a lot of reports. I think that I almost wrote many reports. So, I absent club activities everytime.

 In February. First, in February third, I took TOEIC examination. It was very difficult for me. And, I think that is a lot of page of exam text book. I surprised it very much. And, in this night, I went to girls meeting. The member of sane class member. Almost people of the class member participates to the girls meeting.

 In March, then, I passed spring vacation. So, I often met friends. We went to somewhere and ate a lot of foods. Especially, my friends often stay my home in March. We talked about a lot of topics a period of night. So, we are sleeping every time in next day. The second of March, I made some albums of club everyday. This work was very steady. I almost came to school everyday and I made albums with friend.

 In April, first, invite of club to freshman were in school for four days. It was collapsed my mental. But, I felt much joy, because I got younger generation. I was very glad to it. And, the second of April, I began a part time job. First, I went to there for took a interview. It was very full scale. I thought that likes real employment test.

 In May, I was began to work many times. I worked there everyday in golden week. I almost talk to customer. So, I can not comes out own voice. After I finished part time job, I went to park near my home with my mother and my sister. We bought baseball goods in one handred shop and play it in the park. My family is not good at sports. But, we were enjoy it. In May tenth, I ate okonomiyaki in my friend's house with my friends three people. So, total five people. She is living alone. Then, we bought material of okonomiyaki and we went to her house. I use her dinning space and cooked okonomiyaki. In free time, we cooked takoyaki too. But, we forget to buy takoyaki sauce. So, we use kimchi, mayonnaise, and lemon-soy sauce                  and so on. I think that best one is kimchi and mayonnaise. Our decided that is best one. Okonomiyaki was delicious too. Lastly, we play Atarimae gymnastics. I was enjoy very much the day. Middle stage of May, my grandmother became seventy seven years old. In Japan, seventy seventh birthday says Kijyu. So, we said congratulations to my grandmother. We went to restaurant.

 In June, I went to grandmother's house, because I gave to kimono. This year, I became twenty years old. So, coming of age ceremony will held in my home town. I wear kimono of my mother's. My grandmother kept importantly in the house. Other, I went to shopping with senior of club. And, the next week, I went to training camp in Ashikita about club activities. for overnight stay two days. In the day, it was very raining hard. Our stayed house near the sea. So, I was very uneasy. Three days after, I went to Karaoke with club members. I am not good at singing. But, I was enjoy the atmosphere. And the day after three days, I participate recreation. It is kick base. The sports is very difficult for me, because the sports is kicking a ball, but I weak at strength of legs. So, other team member think that I am weak at this sports.

In July, I usually went to part time job almost everyday. In holiday, I met friends and ate lunch and dinner and talk about various topics.

In August, I was very busy, because I must made costumes about all member of club. First, I must thought the costume of design. I did not thought of costume design. And, I thought theme of the costume and relevance of costumes and mikoshi. Collage became summer vacation in August seventh. But, I went to collage everyday between summer vacation. And, almost I made the costumes lonely. In next the room, many persons came there. So, I was very sad. And, the work is very tired for me. And, I went to part time job in night. So, I was very busy then.

In September, the work became full scale. Sometimes, my senior and coworker came to school. But, finally I made the costumes still previous day of parade. Last one week, I can not sleep and eat some foods. So, I usually drink nutritional drink. It is a moment of most tired in my life. In the day of parade, we can not sleep, because we must ties own hair and club member's hair. And, boys carried mikoshi of own club in early morning. On the other hand, girls tidies up and clothes were changed and make up. When boys came here, we make up of boys. Then, it began raining. But, we were gathered in ground. We were very cold. Finally, the parade became adjournment. Two weeks after, the parade was held again.

In October nineth, I talk with my club members, because we must role of club. My friend became mnager of my club. I became the vice manager of the club. After one week, I went to bought a birthday present for our before manager of club. We bought stomach band to him. Next day, a parade of club event held again. There, I must spoke apeal point of the costumes. I felt strain about it.

In November, I became twenty years old. I graduate teenager. In the day, my family held birthday party. I ate chocolate cake. It was so delicious very much. And, my family gave me some presents for me. My mother and sister gave me clothes. But, my father gave me strange presents. My father gave me decorative paper ball and a leaf. My father said the leaf carrying happiness. I thought unbelievable. Incidentally, it was wrote "congratulations" in the decorative paper ball.

In December, I was busy for preparation of coming of age ceremony. I went to hair salon and talk about hair style and position of hair decolations. And, I went to bought the hair accesaries. And, I must go party of role change almost day in December. So, I must go to school wear suit everyday. It was very tired for me very much. And, I weak at calculation. So, the calculation of money is very hard for me. So, sometimes my friends helped for me.

I think that I passed busy of the year. I want to challange to various things in next year.

total:1155words

2 件のコメント: