2012年12月24日月曜日

BR 2-10: Gulliver's Travels

"Gulliver picked up one of the trouble makers and opened his mouth." (p. 15)

 I think that the story is very famous story in the world.

 The world is other world about my world. So, the people of the country that is very small. Then, a man of human came there, so, the people were surprised and shoot him. If I am the small people in the world, suddenly, a big human would came the world, I was surprised and will feel to fear. So, I can understand a thought of the small person in this book. But, I am a human like Gulliver. Then, I understand a thought of a human, Gulliver. So, he picked up one of the trouble makers. It is the first line of the book.

total: 116words

商品の詳細
Swift, Jonathan. (2003). Gulliver's Travel. London, England: Usborne Young Reading.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿