2012年12月31日月曜日

BR 2-13: Happy christmas!

"Nicholas did not tell people what he was doing." (p. 10)

 In christmas, various goods "christmas" before the name of goods. For example, christmas card, christmas presents, christmas market, christmas cracker and so on.

 When I was a child, I was believe Santa Claus. And, I wanted to know his real figure very much. In this book, it was written about the first Santa Claus. His name is St Nicholas. Why he became Santa Claus? Because, he knew that a poor man three daughters, but the man had not enough money. So, Nicholas put three bags into the house. He did not tell about it after he was died. But, people knew his secret and they are do it. It is origin of christmas.

 And, various food is delicious in christmas. It has original menu of christmas. For example, christmas pudding, Mince pies, Turkey or goose, a Yule Log and so on. How to make a Yule Log in the book.

 In the book, it was written about how to celebration of christmas around the world. In Egypt, from forty days before christmas, the people does not eat meat. I was surprised about the custom. And, everyone goes to church in christmas eve. In France, some people goes to church at midnight of the day in christmas. I was surprised about this custom too. In Belgium, christmas begins at December sixth. This day is a birthday of my sister. So, I was glad to it. St Nicholas gave presents to childlen. And, they eat christmas meals. It is usually turkey and Belgian chocolates. Belgian chocolate is famous in there. In Italy, almost people go to church on christmas eve. Sometimes, christmas dinner take five to six hours. I imagined the volume of the christmas dinner. In Japan, when I was high school student, I held christmas party in my home. We play trade of christmas prsents and decolated christmas tree. We enjoyed the christmas. And, couple increase in christmas season. In China, christians lights up their house and decolations christmas tree. There are called Trees of Light.

 Do you sing christmas carols in christmas? Silelent Night is best famous christmas song in the world. I like this song, because when I can felt about christmas season. I enjoy the christmas season.

 total: 370words

商品の詳細

Escott, John. (2000). Happy christmas. London, England: Penguin Readers

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿