2012年12月10日月曜日

Movie review about Pretty woman

 I think that the story is a royal road of  love story. Our team watch the movie of Julia Roberts. In work of Julia Roberts, I think that the story is most famous movie. In the movie, Julia Roberts acted call girl. I don't know call girl, but I can learn it in the movie. First, Julia Roberts acted Vivian Ward. Her job is an call girl. But, when she met Edward Lewis, her life were changed. Richard Gere acted Edward Lewis. He is very gentleman. I met him too. He ask her about act role of my girl friend in three days. And, he give her much money. Sometimes he bought many expenssive dresses, clothes, jewelies and so on. So, if I were Vivian Ward, I think that I can not believe of his offer like her too. But, she wants much money and she thought the job is very easy and I can receive much money and various expenssive goods. So, she took on the job.

 But, gradually, Vivian Ward was attracted to him. Then, Edward Lewis was attracted to her too. They are both attracted to each other. But, She worried about it, because she is an call girl, conversely, he is rich man. So, her think if I was ever stay with him, I trouble to him.
Edward Lewis thik that proposal of marriage to her. But, his friends stopped him. But, eventually, he proposal to her. But, She dissapear in front of him, because she think that I am not suitable of him.

Last scene is most famous scene. Edward Lewis have flowers, and he comes her home. Then, he use umbrella, and go up ladder for her.
I want to watch the movie to everyone!

total:292words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿