2012年12月25日火曜日

Merry christmas

 Merry christmas! Everyone! Today is christmas. Yesterday, I had a part time job for eight hours. But, today, I have a holiday. So, I want to go somewhere with family or friends. But, my parents are going to work. And, my sister went to Mitsui green land of Kumamoto with seven people of her friends. And, almost of my friends has part time jobs. So, I was very lonely in christmas of this year.

 But, I think that I have nice christmas in this year better than last year, because my sister held christmas party in my house in christmas of last year. So, I think that if I stay in my house, they could not relax. My sister's room is side of my room. So, almost talk heard to my room. So, I went to Joyful near the school with friend. We stay here about six hours. We talk some topics. For example, friends, about school and study, and part time jobs and so on. She work in seven eleven. Then, we entering same club. So, especially, we talk about almost of club. Last two hours, we were very sleeping each other. We want to come back to own house soon. So, I call to my sister a lot of times. But, she said "we held party still." everytime. When we came back, it was night. And then snowing. So, we were very cold. But... this is memorial christmas event.

total:242words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿