2012年12月15日土曜日

BR 2-08: Tutankhamun

"Over three thousand years earlier, the people of Egypt woke up one morning to find that Tutankhaten, a nine-years-old prince, had become king - or pharaoh."(p. 8)

 I think that he is very famous human. He is a great man of global history. So, I think that almost people were learned of him in junior high school or high school. But, I was known about him roughly. Then, this book became that is good studies for me very much.

 First, I was surprised that his age of  became king of pharaoh. I wrote it in first line too, but I think that nine years old is too young. I think that he can not politics to countries in nine years old. Finally, he became young man. But, when he was teenager, he was death. he was death in too young age.
total:114words

商品の詳細 Harvey, Gill. (2006). Tutankhamun. London, England: Usborne Young Reading.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿