2012年7月4日水曜日

Beyond the Oneday

 This is showing now in cinema. This is documentary of korean pop music group movie. For example, 2PM and 2AM perform in the movie. Many korean pop music fan see the movie. They moved after saw the movie. So, I think that the fun of these group fan should see the movie.
 By the way, I like the group of Girls Generation in korean song group, because they are so cute and they has beautiful slender bodies. And, their songs are very nice. Especially, I like "Time Machine" in their songs. The music promotion video is good too. The song is very sad love story. So, the song is felt me very sadly. If somebody never heard the song, please listen the song. Other, they releasing many musics. For example, GENIE, Gee, and MR.TAXI and so on. I think that the songs too famous in their releasing musics. And, I like these. Sometimes, when I come school and came back my home, I listening their songs. But, I do not know many their songs. So, please teach me other of their musics. And, My friend often go to their concert. Sometimes, she send me the pictures use a e-mail. I want to go to their concert with the friend someday!

total:211words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿