2012年7月18日水曜日

My sad memory

 Today, I will talk about my sad memory.

 When I was eleventh birthday, it is happened. My birthday is November 11. So, I think that my eleventh birthday is special. The day, I went to play lesson. Always, my mother came there after the lesson finished. But, my mother was too late in the day. When she came there, my friend said me "I think that today will be very happy memorial day. Happy birthday!" I was glad to the words. Then, I opened a door of my mother's car. When I opend the car door, I heard a scream and a cry of help. I did not know why my sister was a screamed and cried of help. We went to hospital hastily. My sister said "My left leg pains!" So, my sister was taken X ray photograph. The resalt, my sister's left leg was broken. My sister was the leg operation. I was worried about her. But, she did not cry. Then, I was respected her. But, she was needed enter the hospital between about four months. In the term, almost my father and me, only two people in own home. I disliked him then. I thought that was rebelious stage.

 Some times, I went to hospital where my sister entering the hospital after school. And, we ate dinner together. First, my sister fit plaster cast covered her left leg. Then, she can not moved. But, after a month, she can ride a wheelchair. And, two months later, she began to use crutches and she went to play rehabilitate twice a week.

 When she got out of the hospital, my birthday cake was decaied. But, I was very happy, because all member of my family is in our home. By the way, My sister is sixteen years old now. She always saying that I want to be a nurse.

total:312words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿