2012年7月18日水曜日

Carnivorous plant

 Do you know carnivous plant? It is a plant that eat some insects. My father instead of these. If these carnivous plant showed on TV, he always would watch the TV.

 Recentry, My father bought two pot plant of carnivous plant. My family was very surprised and look at it. For the time being, we decided put in balcony. So, when it was rain, my father always call my family. He says "Please help my carnivorous plants!" And, sometimes he asked my mother, "Did you gave much water to carnivorous plants yet?" So, my mother said,"You will ate by the carnivorous plant in the future" I was very interesting it. He often requested that take care of the carnivous plants.

 Few days ago, besides, he bought a carnivorous plant. We were surprised again. I think that he looks like very happy.

total:142words

1 件のコメント: