2012年7月25日水曜日

Pirates of the Caribbean

 Today, I will write about my favorite movie. It is "Pirates of the Caribbean". I like it very much, because the story include love story, some comedy scene and action scenes and so on. So, I can enjoying the movie still finish it.

 The lead of the movie is Johnny Depp. I think that he is very interesting movie star. And, he performed Captain Jack Sparrow. He is very humour charactor. He is a captain of the Brack Pearl, but he often drinks alcohol drink. But, he is exellent pirate. Other, many charactors appear in the story. Everyone has unique charactor. I want to introduce them. The story is device four series.
 In first series, Keira Knightley is heroine in the series. She performed Elizabeth Swann. The charactor is a daughter of the governor's daughter. But, her personality is very. Next, I want to introduce Will Turner. He was performed by Orlando Bloom. I like him very much. He is a Blacksmith who is childhood friend of Elizabeth Swann. He loves her. She is Abductioned by Captain Hector Barbossa. So, he became pirate and began to adventure with Captain Jack Sparrow for help her from Captain Hector Barbossa.
 In second series, appear Davy Jones. He is a captain of the Flying Dutchman. He is the most afraided by other pirates in the world of pirates. He looks like cuttlefish and he can not stand on ground, because he broke a rule. Next, Bootstrap Bill Turner appear in this series. He is father of Will Turner. He is a member of Flying Dutchman. Will promised help him from Flying Dutchman.

 In third series, I want to introduce Tia Dalma. She is a fortune-teller. But, her real true charactor is a goddess of sea. She was a sweetheart of Davy Jones in ancient times.
 I did not watch forth series. So, I want to the series.

total:315words
all total:10146words

1 件のコメント: