2012年7月6日金曜日

Essay1-03a:Language Learning Histories

 Today, I will write about my language learning histories. I learning some languages in my life. I enjoying it. I want to write Japanese, French, and English, skills, and I want to learn foreign language in the future. And, I will write a situation of the class at junior school, junior high school, and high school, because a reason of I instead of English signal that is the situation. So, I will tell you the stories in this essay.

 First, I will talk about Japanese. We were learned Japanese from junior school to high school. In juior school, first, I learned hiragana and katakana in Japanese class. In high grade, I began to learned some stories in text book. For example, swimmy, a tree of mothimothi, and gon of fox and so on. I sometimes thought writer's idea etcetra. In junior high school, I learned the classic. It means the past Japanese. And, we learned classic grammer in high school. But, I felt difficult it for me. So, I thought that the Japanese is difficult for foreigner who learn Japanese.

 Second, I will write about English. First, I learned English in junior school. An ALT teacher and a home room teacher taught me alphabets pronounce used many games. So, I can remembered it cheerfully. In junior high school, I learned basic English skills roughly. And, in high school, I studied application of it. And, listening class took charged of foreigner teacher. The class called oral communication class. In collage, I learning specialty of English.

 Third, I will write about skills. It has four skills. It is speaking skill, writing skill, and reading skill, listening skill. First, I want to write writing skill. This class is writing class. In the class, I write some diaries in own blog. Next, in speaking class, I use English Central. It is PC soft of Enternet. And I speak to mike English sentence. In listening class, I often watching "The Truman Show". Many difficult words appear in the movie. In reading class, I usually read some English newspaper. And, I search the contents.

 Fourth, I will write about French. I learned French basic pronaunce and grammer at last year. It is very difficult for me. First, the pronaunce has nose vowel. Japanese hasn't it, so I think that is difficult. Especially, I think that French grammer is very difficult for me. I can't remember some French grammers. But, the class students very kind to me. Sometimes, they were teach me it. I appreciate their advice.

 Last, I will write that I want to learn foreign language in the future. I want to learn korean in the future, because my friend be registered in the Asia of east subject. I look like her very happy. Especially, I instead of the Hangul alphabet. I want to be write it someday. And, I instead of Korean cultures too. The people's home, clothes, and foods and so on. Someday, I want to go there, and I want to watch these things in own eyes.

 Finally, I can interest and concern of languages more deeply between writing the this essay. So, I want to know many languages from now. And, I have noticed some things between write this essay. It is appropriate information of Japanese culture. I think that I knowing almost anything in all of Japan. But, I noticed that is mistake. I think may be when I went to abroad, I could not explain to foreigner about Japanese in English. So, I think that is lacking study.

total:590words

6 件のコメント:

  1. your learning history is very good!

    返信削除
  2. French is very difficult, isn't it?

    返信削除
  3. I think French is so difficult, too!
    I want to take lectures of Korean next year :)

    返信削除
  4. I have the image what French is too difficult :-(

    返信削除
  5. I learned Spanish last year.
    I want to study Korean and French.
    How about you?

    返信削除
  6. I think that I want to know many languages too.

    返信削除