2012年7月17日火曜日

BR1-14:Leonardo da Vinci

""You're making her look very mysterious," laughed one of the jesters."(p. 53)

 First, I instead of art of Leonardo da Vinci and his art works. So, I thought that read the book.
 He was very intelligent. He has not only a talent of art works, but also a study of human. Especially, "Monna Liza" is the most famous art work in his all works.
 First line is a impression by this author. I agree to this impression. And, her smile makes me a feeling of mysterious. I think that the work has some mystery and secret code. Few years ago, a secret code of Leonardo da Vinci works movie showed. So, I believed that the work has secret code.
商品の詳細
total:107words
Ball, Karen, and Dickins, Rosie. (2007). Leonardo da Vinci. America: USBORNE YOUNG READING

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿