2012年7月7日土曜日

BR1-10:The Frog Prince

"There was a loud crash of thunder, followed by a shower of sparks. The frog had vanished. In his place stood a handsome young prince"(p.42)

 The story is a fantasy and a typical love romance. Have you ever been long for romantic situation? I have it. But, the story is almost fantasy, because a prince as a frog. When he returned human, the romantic story is start.
 First line is the situation of return human from frog at the moment. I think that Poppy was very surprised. But, in the end, a prince proposal to her. Then, he getting down on one knee. And, he say "Princess Poppy, will you marry me?" to her. I think that the proposal very good. And, I long to it. But, this story is romantic, because it is in fairy story.
商品の詳細
total:112words
Sussanna, Davidson (2007). The Frog Prince. London, England: Usborn Publishing

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿