2012年7月2日月曜日

My trasure


My treasure is club album. I made the album with my club friend in my home. First, we shopping about the material of album. For example, we bought drawing paper, some ribbons, and pens and so on. Second, we printed pictures about 100. So, we must pay the cost of those pictures. The expense is very hard for me. After, we went to my home use a train. We began to make the album after the dinner. At first, we talking with made it. But, gradually, we are silent and only cut pictures. Eventually, we made it all night. So, we are too tired. But, we can finished only one. So, after, we sometimes got together in school. When we finished all albums, we felt a sense of achievement. The album is include these memory. So, I think that the album is my treasure.

total: 144words

2 件のコメント: