2013年1月2日水曜日

BR 2-14: The Beatles

"When the band played in concert, police had to hold back crowds of screaming fans - mainly girls."(p. 10)

 I think that they are very famous group in the world. I learned their music at subject of music in junior high school and high school. So, I sometimes listen their songs. In collage, I learned their songs too. In the time, I learned a song of "yesterday".

 The history of Beatles was written in this book. So, I can know that their histories. I want to introduce the member of them. First, I want to introduce to about of John lenonn. He is a vocalist. And, he almost made lyrics of songs. Next, I want to introduce Paul McCartney. He is a vocalist too. And, he can play the base guitar too. He made composition of musics. Next, George Harrison play the lead guiter. He is very good at guiterist. Next, I want to introduce about of Richard Starkey. Everyone called him "Ringo Starr". He play the drums very well.

total:151words

商品の詳細
Shipton, Paul. (2002). The Beatles. London, England: Penguin Readers.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿