2012年6月6日水曜日

BBQ


Last week, I play volley ball at gym with club members. We divided four teams. We enjoyed volley ball at two hours. Then, we moved to the riverside. We play BBQ in there. First, I made up BBQ sets with friend. It was very difficult for me. And, the BBQ sets were very dirty. So, Our hands were dirty too.

Second, we challenged ignite to charcoal. My friend challenged it too. But, the charcoal was not fired. Finally, a senior successful at ignite to charcoal. The movement was very fast. We surprised it. Then, I went to river for cool down some drink bottles with friends. At the time, my club president ran into the river. But, the river was shallower and colder than his imagination. So, he shouted ”The river was colder than my imagination!” The sight was very interesting for me. Then, I broiled meats, fish and shellfish, and vegetables and so on. I broiled many foods. So, Smoke stings my eyes. Sometimes, I pour drinks into someone. Then, I talked with junior. After the BBQ, we enjoyed fire work. We took a picture many times. I was very tired this day. But, I enjoyed sports, BBQ, and fire work very much! I want to these again!



Total:209words

2 件のコメント:

  1. I want to enjoy BBQ!
    But I don't want to play volley ball(-ω-)

    返信削除
  2. It seems to be pleasant!
    I read this diary and wanted to do BBQ.

    返信削除