2012年6月27日水曜日

BR1-06:ALICE IN WONDERLAND

"'I was Alice yesterday, but everything is different today. Perhaps I'm one of them.' she thought. 'I'm not me now. So who am I? That's the question.'"(p. [n.p.]).

This story is a very famous story. I think that almost people knows this story in the world. This story is very woderful and fantasy world story. I think tht this story looks like dream world. I think that same as Tokyo Disney Land.
 This story has some charactors. First, a lead of Alice. She is a girl of human being. But, she drink a medicine of liquid. Then, she become small of her height.
 First paragragh's line is Alice's line at this scene. I feel that her confusion from this line. Other charactors are very unique. For example, a White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat, and Mad Hatter and so on.
商品の詳細
total:112words
LEWIS CARROLL, (2002). ALICE IN WONDERLAND. England:PENGUIN READERS

1 件のコメント: