2012年6月25日月曜日

Umizaru

Next month, Umizaru's new movie will show in Japan. The title is "Umizaru ~brave hearts~". The movie appear Yoshioka's girl friend. Ryuta Sato act Yoshioka. He is the movie's lead's friend. And, Risa Naka act his girlfriend. her work in airport. Her job is a cabin attendant.
 The movie's lead is Daisuke Senzaki. Hideaki Ito act him. He suit this role very well. My friend fun of this movie series. Her said me, I like a parson of Daisuke Senzaki acted by Hideaki Ito. He is very honest man. I think that he is depended by partner of his work place. I respect him very much.
 First, this series show on TV only. But, this series is very popurar with many audience. So, the series decided make on movie. The first movie title is "Umizaru ~limit of love~". The lead's proposal scene is very moved me in this movie. Especially, his girl friend, Kanna, Ai kato act her role. her performance make moved me. The second movie title is "Umizaru ~the last message~". This movie appear new junior. Syouhei Miura acted him. First, he dull at his work. And, he lost confidence. But, last, he recovered own confidence. And, he help a lead of Daisuke Senzaki. Then, new movie, "Umizaru ~brave hearts~" show at next month in Japan. I want to watch this movie!

total:230words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿