2012年6月20日水曜日

BR1-03:Romeo and Juliet

"Oh Romeo, Romeo - why are you called Romeo? Say that you aren't your father's son. Say that Montague isn't your name. Or if you don't want to do that, promise to be my love. And I won't be a Caplet any longer."(p. [n.p.]).

I think this story very sad. I feel importent to my self. They chose death way, but I think mistake it. But they can not help death way chose. This story is typical love romance story. But, I always feel sad. Other love romance is also finished happy end easily. But, this story has many obstacle. First, Romeo and Juliet is antagonize pedigree. This is the most important of oppose cause.
First paragraphs line is the very famous line in this story. This line is the most expressist Juliet's feeling. I think that she was very worried and afflict. But, I can read her strong resolution into the this line. Therefore, this story is famous now of cause.

商品の詳細
total:166words

William Shakespeare, (2002). Romeo and Juliet. England: Penguin Readers

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿