2012年6月25日月曜日

BR1-04:Sherlock Holmes:Two Plays

"Have you got a pencil, Watson? This is a most interesting doorway, and I want to draw it. (He takes some paper from his coat pocket.)"(p. [n.p.]).

I like a mystery. This series is best mystery in all mystery stories. First, I think that Sherlock Holmes is very exellent detective. He notice everytime. Usual people unconcious little thing. And, he solve mystery one by one. Watson is a exellent doctor. But, he play detective too with Sherlock Holmes. They are tag, and cooporate for arrest criminal. The story has many reverse.
 First paragragh is my favorite a lead of Sherlock Holmes's line. This line is Holmes to Watson. I feel that Sherlock Holmes and Watson's friendship. And, I feel that Sherlock Holmes and Watoson's relationship of trust.

商品の詳細
total:103words

SIR ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE, (1999). Sherlock Holmes:Two Plays. UK:Oxford University Press

1 件のコメント:

  1. I like Sherlock Holmes too. I have read a "Hiironokenkyu". This work is very wonderful.

    返信削除