2012年6月20日水曜日

Rain season

Eventually...coming rainy season. Do you like this season? I dislike this season, because it was full of humid anywhere. So, I often feel suffocate. And the laundry dry off in the room.I dislike too. I do not have dehumidifier. So, the room  is suffocate too. And sometimes, I play outdoor sport. But, it was raining at this season. I can not it. But, the season has good points too. For example, many plants can glow up this season. A park building nwar my home. The park has many woods, flowers, and glasses and so on. Various people visit the this park. Especially, various flowers blooming at the park in this season. It is very beautiful sight. Don't you come to see it?

total:125words

2 件のコメント:

  1. I also don't like rainy season(×_×)
    I like Spring and Fall!

    返信削除
  2. I don't like rainy season, It makes me depression.

    返信削除