2012年6月20日水曜日

Trick Art

Two month ago, I went to "Trick Art exhibition" with a friend. That was hold in a department store of the people of a prefecture. Entered in the room, we were very surprised, because many pictures decolated on the wall. We took a picture manytimes and taken up with these world view. Especially, I surprised at a room. This room is entered someone, the parson is sometimes big, sometimes small. The room is very famous. Sometimes I have ever seen it on TV. But, the original operatived me. But... this room needs least three peoples. I went there with afriend. So, we can not saw the room system. We depressed. But I feel interesting in the day. My friend said me, "This miss is good memory too. We seem ourselves!". This line was very interesting. Onother, It exhibited a strange carriage, a picture seems solid that drow in floor, a piture seems floating myself and so on. Then, we watched Nagasaki map, buy a sweat, and ate humburger, potatoes, and juice in macdonald and so on. Finally, we came buck at KGU. We ate noodle at school dining room between talk about various topic. The day was very tired. But, I can make very good memories!

total:206words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿