2012年6月27日水曜日

BR1-07:Butler School

"If their heads and backs aren't completely straight, the glasses won't be either, and you know what that means - crash!"[n.p]

 I instead of a butler and his work. So, I read this book. I think that this book content very interesting.
 First, I think that this book, the butler school is very severe school. The student is asked all genre completely. About, how to use good tongue, how to carry some glasses, and how to choose a pipe and select the wine and so on. Sometimes, if some criminals break into the head of this house, a butler would defence the house from some criminals.
 They practiced a beautiful attitude.They have a bottle on plate, and they put a wine bottle on own head. I think that this training is very tired for me.
商品の詳細
total:115words
Waring, Rob. (2008). Butler School. China: THOMSON HEINCLE

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿