2012年11月28日水曜日

BR 2-01: Saving the pandas

"Zhang expresses this in his own words, we chinese call the panda our national treasure."(p.10)

 This book is about of pandas. They are decrease year after year. I think that they are so cute. So, I sad to stand on the edge of a precipice of extinction.

 And, in this book, panda has various cute pictures. For example, a picture of eating bamboo glasses. That is full of reality. In other picture, a baby of panda drink a milk. The sight is too cute and it was makes me mendI had a image of the panda's baby is big, but they are very small in the picture. They drinks milk very hardly. I think that is unbelievable, because I think that panda is too big.
商品の詳細
total:111words

Waring, Rob. (2009). Saving the pandas. London, England: Footprint Reading Library.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿