2012年11月28日水曜日

Kimono

The other day, I also became twenty years old openly!
If it is called twenty years old, a coming-of-age ceremony occurs in January, and it will return to local wholly and will achieve reunion after a long time with friends. And in a coming-of-age ceremony, almost all women wear a long-sleeved kimono.
Therefore, in order that I may also look at a kimono and a belt around September, it went to the shop dealing in fabrics for komono in Kumamoto with the mother and the grandmother. A grandmother is experienced in Japanese dance and wore the kimono frequently. So, we went to the shop dealing in fabrics for komono of a grandmother's acquaintance.

 Since it had not gone to a shop dealing in fabrics for komono, it did not understand what kind of place it was, but was become tense, but all the people of the shop dealing in fabrics for komono were kind, and could be frank immediately. Many kimonos and belts were arranged in there. It is the first spectacle to see and did not understand how it should express. But, I had decided that I would wear the clothes worn when a mother was a coming-of-age ceremony. So, since there were neither a belt nor Japanese sandals, it decided to buy it so much. Although there were many belts, the belt of the Nishijin brocade was especially beautiful particularly. Since my mother could not buy a kimono, she said that a belt bought a great thing and bought the belt of the Nishijin brocade. I think that the belt becomes a precious article of my lifetime. After all the shoppings ended, it asked whether the woman of a shop dealing in fabrics for komono wears some kimonos to commemoration, and me. Since it thought that it seldom had experience in which I wear a kimono, it decided to take advantage of the good will. The woman dressed me with various kimonos. The kimonos with which the woman is going to dress me were not not much major things, such as a kimono of new Okinawa, and a kimono of a new color. When I asked the reason, since she was doing features with individual me, it was said that a general thing did not match well. It was not understood whether it is praised and whether it would be criticized.

 It became, just before returning, and since he bought a belt and Japanese sandals, the yukata was able to be chosen for free. Although I chose one suit of beautiful yukatas, I was busy and it was not able to wear a yukata this year also, either. I would like to certainly wear next year.

total:456words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿