2012年11月21日水曜日

Typing6: My favorite dessert

I like dessert very much. For example, cake, chocolate and icecream and so on. But, I liked jelly better than a young time to anything. Also when it suffered from the illness which was uncanny and tight, he so liked only jelly that he could eat it. Even now, it will not change but he will buy it involuntarily as seeing jelly. But these days especially a favorite thing is aloe yogurt. Tactile feeling of an aloe is loved very much and eats almost every day these days. Even if it is not yogurt, the aloe may be contained in juice etc., and it is well fond and has been drinking recently. When I was young, Caspian Sea yogurt was made by itself and it was always eating. Since it was nostalgic, it was begun to make Caspian Sea yogurt from last week. Since juice of special make can seemingly be made using Caspian Sea yogurt, I would like to challenge shortly, when it investigates.

total:165words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿