2012年11月27日火曜日

Typing11: My favorite vacation memory

Today, I will talk about "My favorite vacation memory". My unforgettable recollections of the summer vacation are having gone to Tokyo Disneyland by the family at the time of a junior high school student. Till then, going by a family travel was restricted to the place of the distance which can go in Kyushu by day's trip by car. When he heard that it goes to Tokyo Disneyland, I was very much surprised. But while the cousin was coming to the house, a surprise announcement of it was made. Therefore, I could not be truly glad. When I was riden on airplain for the first time, I was surprised at the interval of a takeoff or landing. And, I looked at the ground for the first time from the sky. Tokyo Disneyland only had having seen on television. It seemed that it was in a fairyland. Since the hotel which stayed was near from Disneyland, we were able to play till night. In the airplane of return, the relative's woman was working as a flight attendant. She is very great and, even now, is my yearning.

total:188words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿