2012年11月28日水曜日

Typing12: My favorite TV show

Today, I will talk about "My favorite TV show". I like Pikaru no teiri very much. Do you know this TV plogram? It is a program which a comedian and a model sometimes call a guest for this program, and carries out a conte. For example, Peace, Monster engine, Naomi Watanabe, Mariya Nishiuchi, Heisei nobushikobushi, Seira Kagami, Haraichi, Chidori appearing in this TV plogram. They are regular. Especially, I think that woman meeting conte is best one. This conte compares a present-day woman meeting with an old woman meeting. I rather like the conte of an old woman meeting. But the contents are sometimes old and I may not understand. They make various contes others. Bibari and Rui are very popular contes. This draws males' love in company. In this conte, many guests appearing. Especially I was interesting when Hideaki Ito appeared. In a Mirei Shiratori story, it is a conte of assumption that Naomi Watanabe is very the Madonna of a school by a beauty. She sometimes shows an interesting face or does an interesting motion.

total:178words

1 件のコメント:

  1. I like Pikaru, too!
    But I can't watch it because I have a part-time job on every Wednesday...
    I like the conte of men's nucckle.

    返信削除