2012年11月12日月曜日

Essay 2-02a: My Favorite Place

 Hello. Today, I want to introduce "my favorite place". I have many favorite places. But, my best favorite place is my home, because my home always makes me relax. We lived in apartment before. But, we moved out to a house. My home was built nine years ago. So, I think that is very comfortable. I live in this house with my parents and my sister. And I have some favorite places in my house.

 First, I like my room. I almost stay own room. I often listen the music, reading books, and watching TV. Recently, I bought a my computer. So, I sometimes use the computer in my room. And, the computer has a contents of TV. So, I sometimes watching TV in computer. And, I like on the bed, because there is hot in winter and cool in summer. Yesterday, I bought new carpet. So, I plesure cover the carpet in my room. And, I put a electric piano in my room. I learned the piano from when I was five years old. Then, Sometimes I played the piano in my home.

 Second, I like living room. I eat dinner in living room with my family. I sometime watching TV there with my sister. And, I talk some topics with her. Last week, we prepared  "Kotatsu" in living room. It is very useful and settles down for me. And, it is very hot place. Recently, my family almost sit down there. Especially, I like kitchen, because I don't well at cooking. But, my mother often teach me about cooking. So, recently I I think that like it...little.

 Third, I like balcony and garden. Sometimes, we eat lunch in balcony. In summer, I made chipped ice with my friend in balcony. Sometimes, some cats come there in winter. And, I eat barbecue in my garden with cousins in every summer. It is a every year's big event in my family. There is my cousins and us memorial place. Then, we talk about horror stories.

 Last, I still like other place in my house. For example, loft space, bath room and a field. Especially, I like loft space in my room. My home is very hot at winter and very cool at summer. So, I think that is very comfortable place. My home is makes me happy and give me much relax time. So, I think that my favorite place is my home.

Total:406words

10 件のコメント:

  1. What music do you like the best?

    返信削除
  2. I like my room but there isn't TV in there.

    返信削除
  3. I envious of your garden!
    I live in an apartment.

    返信削除
  4. Kotatsu is very good tool in winter.

    返信削除
  5. I like my parents house too.
    I sometimes miss my family.
    I want to go back ;(

    返信削除
  6. I like my living room, too.
    What do you often watch TV program?

    返信削除
  7. I like my room the best in my house.
    I want to watch your house's garden.

    返信削除
  8. I don't have my own computer, so I envy you!
    I want it!

    返信削除
  9. I like my house too!!
    Please tell me your favorite TV program :)

    返信削除