2012年11月21日水曜日

Long long time

 Today, I went to part-time job for long time. And, I did not become accustomed to the work of section. So, I learned almost work on twenty minutes. So... I can not remember the contents of  the work. First, After a menu and a food preparation method are shown by two persons, the one man has returned. Various talks were carried out although reviewed, of course by two-year-older a woman and two persons for a while. Since the university was together with the person, there is a portion which is common in the talk of a school, and the talk rose. After a while, one more person. the woman has attended her office. Although it was visible to the younger by the pretty person, since part-time job experience was very abundant, for the moment, Like me, that person also got this place plentifully and has seldom done it. Therefore, the woman whose work was completed those who do not understand two persons, either to be thinks that she is an uncanny person. After all, I did not know to do what until the person returned, but I have made it take time. I understand, although he was surprised when it said that it was a veteran's man that has attended his office at the end, and it was in the condition which I do not understand at all. After the woman who taught me many things returned, we ended business.
 And although clearing up was begun, it was the serious work which requires time very much. First, it begins from removing and washing all the machines. Although I was the charge to wash, it was work very difficult for me, because, I can use only goods with the very weak skin, very slight cosmetics, etc. However, it was certainly said that even a person with the strongest skin becomes dry rough skin with the cleanser in which the cleanser for washing is very powerful.
 Next, there was very much quantity of the machine to wash and it had to wash all finely like the new article. And since it was in the same posture for two hours or more, the great burden was placed on the waist or a leg. Although part-time job must have finished with 23:00, we have seen the time, before washing has also finished the half. It was that will remain, of course, will carry out, finished washing all, returned, and it was allowed to return at 12:30 It is one hour and thirty minutes after.Although I pass to the part-time job place by train, the last train is passed and I had to get the father to pick it up.
Since I cannot sleep easily in midnight, having come back after all is writing the blog in this way. I think that I will already sleep soon.
total:482words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿