2012年11月27日火曜日

Typing9: My favorite circle

Today, I will talk about "My favorite circle". I belong to the newspaper club at the university. I am pleasant for much friend, senior, and younger generation to belong to the circle. If it belongs to the circle, many events occur. The one big event for those who belong to the circle is a cultural festival. First, We make preparations from the summer vacation for the parade performed for advertisement of a cultural festival. So, The day which I cannot sleep continued during the summer vacation. Appetite was lost and it was also at the time of condition like anorexia. After the parade finishes, we begin to prepare a full-scale cultural festival. We held the sampling party repeatedly for the bazaar. And, We also challenged the mosaic art. Kohei Uchimura was made although it was only a portion of the face. If it says so, He got married. Congratulations. Although the talk is returned, The highest recollections were made although the prize was not able to be awarded our circle.

total:171words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿