2012年11月27日火曜日

Typing10: My favorite movie star

Today, I will talk about "My favorite movie star". I like Jonny Depp very much. He is appearing on many movies. For example, Pirates of carribian, Charlie and a chocolate factory, Dark shadows and so on. Especially, Pirates of carribian is his masterpiece movie. Various carribians appearing in this movie. Since Jack Sparrow is very untidy also in alcohol and female relations, he seems not to be suitable to a captain. But, he has the leadership of preeminent fighting power and a few. Next, He challenging very funny character in Charlie and a chocolate factory. The role which played this role by Pirates of carribian was a role of the atmosphere which is completely different. The width of the role which he plays is very wide, and I regard such a player as it being seldom. Finally, Dark shadow is the movie shown recently. The role which he is playing on this movie is very humorous.

total:156words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿