2013年1月16日水曜日

About of Writing III

In last semester, I wrote on my blog about various topics. Then, I made blog on computer and wrote my life on my blog for the first time. So, I do not know that I wrote about. But, I sometimes went to somewhere with family or friends or club activities. Or, I went to part time job for long time. This time, many things happen there. So, sometimes I wrote about the things roughly on my blog. In the season is hot gradually. So, I almost wrote about of activities besides house. And, especially, I wrote introduction of new showing movie many times. For example, Umizaru brave hearts, Hotaru no hikari, and Beyond the oneday. Umizaru is the series of four. The series is very famous and popular work. Many people visited to cinema for watching this movie. Some persons came there about two times, or three times. I was very surprised of the people, because I do not watch movies about two times more. And, I read various contents of books. It is hard for me, but It became good studies.

total:182words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿