2013年1月26日土曜日

Family and relationship

Today, I will talk about my family and relationship. My family is three people and me. In other of me, my father, and my mother, and my sister.

 My father work in a company. He going to company eary morning. So, when I wake up, always after he went to company. Then, he also come back to home at twenty two o'clock. So, when he come back to home, we would finished the dinner. And, he must go to company on saturday. So, when I must go to school for club event on holiday, he ride in me and take to my school. I appreciating to him. But, he is not good at person to communication. So, he has a little member of friends. But, he always said that did not intersting joke.

 My mother work in Yaamato transport. I thik that it is very hard working. My mother is a reader of her working section. I respect her. And, she experienced a lot of officer when my sister and I were in junior school and junior high school and high school. And, she is good at person to communication. So, she has a lot of friends. Sometimes, I do not known woman came to me, and she talked to me about some topic of my mother. I was very surprised.

 Next, I will talk about my sister. I think that she is very interesting for me. She goes to my mother high school. I went to a japanese class, but she is going to mathmatics class. But, she weak at mathmatics and science. A score of these test, it was surprised to my family. Then, she weak at English too. She do not understand vocabulary. And, she weak at syntax and a probrem of long sentence. But, she often listen the English song. I think that maybe she do not under stand the song of means. Sometimes, we went to out of home. For example, karaoke, and shopping and so on. In February at every year, my sister and went to shopping only us for buy present of my mother birthday presents.

total: 354words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿