2013年1月6日日曜日

Tosu outlet mall

Today is first holiday in this year. So, my father said "Next day, I think that I want to go Tosu outlet mall with all of my family." in last night. Then, I went to Tosu outlet mall with my family. Tosu is in Saga. We went to go there by my father's car. So, it takes a lot of time. My sister and I were very tired in the time.

 In there, when I was arrive in there, I was very surprised about in this sight. It looks foreign country. And, it was very large scale.

 I went to a lot of stores and I bought a lot of goods. Especially, I like earth music and ecology very much. I bought a lot of clothes with my sister. In there, a time sale held at thirty minute. While in this time, my father wait to us in out of store. I apologized to my father in my heart. But, I was enjoy the day very much. I appreciates for my father and my family very much.

total: 178words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿