2013年1月23日水曜日

Typing15: My favorite book


 Today, I will talk about my favorite book. I sometimes read mystery in free time. I often read long novel better than short novel, because I want to enter into the world of book for a long time. When I am read the book, I absent in this world and I enter in world of book. I become third party of the book. So, I exist in the world, but I do not exist in the story. When I was said it, sometimes my friends watch me in wonderful eyes.

 

 I often read work of Jirou Akakawa. He is a writer of mystery novels. I like his works, because it has some humorous in these works. Especially, I like series of tortoiseshell cat Holmes’s reasoning. This series is very interesting series for me.

 

 Character of the book has very strong individuality. But, the strong individuality much in this series and appear person’s talks.

total: 155words

1 件のコメント:

  1. I dont often read such a mystery book.
    Like watching movie,anyway.

    返信削除