2013年1月5日土曜日

BR 2-16: New York

"The statue of Liberty is one of the most famous sights in the world."(p. 10)

 It was written about New York history in the book. I think that the place is only a part of New York city. But, it is not true.

 First, a map of America is in top of page in the book. I thought that America is very bigeer country than my imagine. New York is very central city in the country. Almost people longing the city. I am a parson in it. I want to go there someday. From morning to daytime, a lot of people is in this city. For example, working man or woman, housewife in lunch time and so on. But, in night, the city become a beautiful city.
total: 112words
*NEW YORK                 PGRN3 (Penguin Joint Venture Readers)
Shipton, Vicky. (2003). New York. London, England: Penguin Readers.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿