2013年1月23日水曜日

Typing14: My favorite place I've been

 Today, I want to introduce about of my favorite place I've been. I went to somewhere with friends, family, and club activities and so on. Then, I have many favorite places.

 First, I think that Tokyo disney land id very good place. It looks wonder land. I went to there about two times. I went to there at first time, when I was thirteen years old with my family at family trip. When I was children, I was longing to Tokyo disney land. So, I was surprised and glad very much, when my father said suddenly "we will go to Tokyo disney land." And, I went to there at second time, when I was sixteen years old. I went to there about high school trip. I moved in there with six people of my friends. One of the my friend and me was weaked at roller coaster. But, finally, the friends and me was ride on rollar coaster.
total: 159words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿