2013年1月24日木曜日

Monkey D. Luffy

Today, I will talk about ONE PIECE. I like this animation, but I do not detailed about the animation than other fun of this animation. And, my sister likes this series very much. She knows many characters better than me and she knows many episode of ONE PIECE too. And, a lot of interesting scene appear in this series.

 I will introduce to character of straw hat pirates team member.

 First, I want to introduce to captain of the straw hat pirates team member. His name is Monkey D. Luffy. I thin that he height is small. But, he height is taller than I imagined. And, he likes almost meat food. He always eat meal of a lot of volume. His trade mark is the straw hat. And, he is a human of gum, because when he was child, he would ate a fruit of rubber rubber. He likes adventures very much. Then, he has a lot of a power of activity and curiosity. And, he is honest. He think that team member is most  important than other all things. And, he is very optimist. So, he weak at remember to a name of persons. And, he communicate of various rank of people. He does not instead of fame and looks and status and so on. Then, he likes carnival very much. Almost he fight to a boss of enemies. He almost fight to a boss of enemies at front line with Roronoa Zoro and Sanji. And, he is too pure,so he weak at cheak.

 And, his costume is not change. He almost wear red bests and light blue short pants of a denim fabric. And, he wears Japanese sandals too.

total: 282words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿