2013年1月25日金曜日

Spring vacation plans

  Today, I will write about my vacation plan. I will go to somewhere with my club members and senior member of club. I worrying about going place. I still decide about it.

 Last year, we went to Oita at club trip. We went suspension bridge and aquarium and so on. In aquarium, we saw the a lot of fishes. And, some playground equipment are in the aquarium. Year before last, my seniors went to Osaka. I watched the sight in album. they went to universal studio. The picture looks like joyful. I am longing to it.

 First, My friend and I think that I want to go Hiroshima or Tokushima. But, when my friend and I talk with a parson of a tour company, the man said that I did not recommend it. Then, he recommend to Osaka. He said that a lot of club members also go to there. And, Osaka has a lot of cheap plans. After the talking, my friend and I investigates about of Osaka. Then, we knew that Osaka has a lot of sightseeing place. So, I want to Osaka now.

total: 186words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿