2013年1月24日木曜日

BR 2-18: My fair lady

"I'll start today! Now! This minute! Take her away and clean her, please, Mrs. Pearce. Take off all her clothes and burn them, then, ordersome new ones for her."(p. 13)

 I think that various feelings appear in the book. But, I will write about it in this review.

 First, I want to introduce to the main two characters. I think that professor Higgins is very intelligent person. But, I think that maybe he weak at communication to persons. So, he sometimes quarrels to Eliza Doolittle. He interested of only a research of laanguage. Then, I think that he weak at communication to persons. In other, I think that Eliza Doolittle is very inquisitive. If I was her, I would not go to a place of professor Higgins.

 Lastly, I think that I want to say about various feelings in the book. I wrote about it roughly in top of this book review. I think that love is written in the book. For example, man and woman's love, professor and student's love, Parents and child's love and so on.
total:151words

商品の詳細
Lerner, Jay Alan. (1997). My fair lady. London, England: Penguin Readers

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿