2013年1月21日月曜日

Speaking tests

Today, I took a test of speaking four. It is a kind of two. First, I must talk about chose topic. The topic is a kind of six. The topic is home town, and hobbies, and sports and out of activity, and holiday and vacation, and family and relationship, and food and drink.

 I talked holiday and vacation with Nana and Sahoko. In first, I talked about part time job. I work in cinema. When I was say it, they surprised about it. While it is for a while, we talked about topic of part time job. Sahoko is work in Kumon. She talked about the contents of the work. She also teach studies of English and watch some tests of the Kumon's students. In after that, we talk about a plan of spring vacation. Maybe, I will go to Osaka with my club friend and younger generations and seniors at club trip. I said that I want to go to Osaka. But, my club friend said that I want to go to area of Shikoku.

 Next test was discussion. In the first, we must watch a VTR in You tube. The four restaurants appeared in this VTR. We wrote good points and bad points in the each restaurants. Itarian restaurant and Japanese restaurant and Mexican restaurant and Chinese restaurant appeared in the VTR. In the time of test, we must chose a card of four cards. I chose a card of Mexican restaurant. In another, Sahoko chose a card of chinese restaurant. Nana chose a card of Japanese restaurant. Then, we began discussion of these restaurants. Before the speaking test, I felt a lot of pressure. But, I can took the test in relax.

total: 286words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿