2013年1月23日水曜日

Typing13: My favorite animation

 Today, I want to introduce my favorite animation. I like ONE PIECE is best one. But, I do not more detailer than other ONE PIECE fans. Especially, I think that ONE PIECE film strong world is most better work in ONE PIECE films, because I think that various interesting scene has the movie. The beginning of the movie, the member of ONE PIECE fight with various monsters. Monkey D. Luffy is in island of summer, Brook and Nico Rpbbin and Franky is in island of autumn, Sanji and Usopp is in island of spring, Tony Tony Chopper and Roronoa Zoro is in island of winter. Nami is took to castle by enemy of the movie.
 
  And, ONE PIECE has many interesting scene very much. All character has own homourous  character. And, the character is very strong, I thought. Especially, I like Sanji very much, he is very interesting for me. Then, when Sanji angry to enemy of an animal in the movie, I watched the scene many times. Other, Tony Tony Chopper is most cute character, I think. I reced the movie in recorder of my home. So, I almost watching the movie and animation in free time.
total: 198words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿