2013年1月16日水曜日

About of writing IV

 In this semester, total words up to fifteen thousand. So, it is very hard for me. And, in typing home work, I must wrote various contents of favorite things. Then, the typing homework is up to word totals too. And, book review is up to total of works too.

 And, I wrote about some events. For example, athletic meeting in collage, birthday party, and about of christmas and so on. I wrote essays hardly in this semester. Especially, I wrote hardly about of movie reviews. I wrote about "Pretty woman". This is very famous movie in the world. This movie showing on ancient times, but I know the movie.

total:109words

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, I'm Ruri.
    I could enjoy this class in this semester with you!
    Thank you!

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for everything during one year!

    返信削除